Thank you for your continued support of the Victorian Branch of the ASC throughout 2018.
We are pleased to announce that we will again be running a speaker’s competition with a $1000 cash prize in March 2019. With the ICC to be held in Sydney in May, this is a great opportunity to secure additional funding for your conference travel.
- $1000 PRIZE FOR BEST ORAL PRESENTATION
- First Branch meeting, 27th March 2019
- Prize money to be used to cover registration or travel expenses for attendance at scientific meetings or other educational expenses such as textbook purchase
- Open to all students, scientists/cytologists or AP registrars; you do not need to be an ASC member to compete however the cash prize will only be awarded to ASC members; for non-members, the prize is 1 year free ASC membership
- 5 presentations of 10 mins duration are sought. Speak on any topic pertinent to gyn or non-gyn cytology. This could be a case presentation, discussion of a diagnostic dilemma / technical issue or summary of a recent development in the field
- Please email your expression of interest to Cameron Skehan (Cameron.Skehan@easternhealth.org.au) before February 28th 2019
2019 promises to be an exciting year for the ASC. We’d like to welcome any interested members to join us on the Victorian Branch Committee. It’s a great way to get involved and have a say in the running of local meetings
Best wishes to all for a safe and happy festive season.
The Victorian Branch Committee.