Become a member of the ASC.
We welcome new members throughout the year. Please complete one of the applications below and send it through to our national office.
- Invitation to branch meetings and Annual Scientific Meetings
- Your own copy of “Cytoletter”
- Access to training courses and tutorials
- Free access to the ASC Continuing Education Program
- Competency examinations for Cytotechnologists (CTASC)
- Fellowship examinations for Cytologists (FASC)
- Educational CD ROMs and slide sets
- Awards and prizes
- A career focus in diagnostic cytology
- Access to indemnity insurance for cytotechnologists through AON Risk Services
AON Combined Malpractice, Public & Products Liability Insurance for Para-Medical Health Practitioners
How to Join
To make it as easy as possible for people to join the ASC, we have 2 methods of application.
- You can print an application form, complete, then send to us, or…
- You can complete your membership application online; which is the fastest and most popular method.
Australian Resident Applications
International Resident Applications
Student Applications (Australia Only)
Need more information?
Click » Contact the ASC