Become a member of the ASC.
We welcome new members throughout the year. Please complete one of the applications below and send it through to our national office.
- Free branch meetings and discounted Annual Scientific Meetings
- Your own copy of “Cytoletter”
- Access to training courses and tutorials
- Access to a world-class continuing education scheme for non-medical members, ensuring best-practice in our chosen discipline
- Membership of the ASC and participation in the CEC makes it simple to become a certified medical laboratory professional through CMLS.
Visit their website for more information about certification » www.cmls.org.au or go to Scientist Certification in the menu on the right of this page
- Competency examinations for Cytotechnologists (CTASC)
- Fellowship examinations for Cytologists (FASC)
- Educational eAtlases and other resources
- Awards and prizes
- A career focus in diagnostic cytology
How to Join
To make it as easy as possible for people to join the ASC, we have two methods of application.
- You can print an application form, complete, then send to us, or…
- You can complete your membership application online; which is the fastest and most popular method.
Australian Resident Applications
International Resident Applications
Student Applications (Australia Only)
Need more information?
Click » Contact the ASC