The fellowship examination is a higher qualification offered by the society to denote competency to direct the scientific practice of a large or complex Cytology department and fulfil a senior diagnostic role. It is open to members who have:
- A degree in Medical Laboratory Science
- Minimum of 8 years full time diagnostic experience in cytopathology
- Current financial membership of the ASC
- Enrolled in the ASC CEC scheme for at least two years
- Currently employed in a diagnostic Cytology laboratory
Enrolments close on 31 January each year.
Full details (.pdf format) can be downloaded below (will open in new window):
A/Prof Paul Shield (Chair of the Fellowship Committee) congratulates and presents fellowship of the ASC (FASC) certificates to:
Alisa Kruger FASC from SA Pathology and
Heinrich Crous FASC from Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology.
Alisa Kruger FASC
Heinrich Crous FASC
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology